Team Behind Kavarii
- Ryan Dietz (CEO/Lead Web Dev)- Visionary from the future. Blockchain developer and serial entrepreneur. Ryan has started and exited multiple tech companies in the finance and automotive space. Ryan has been writing code for 15 years, in the web3 space since 2017, and a blockchain engineer since 2019.
- Michael Valdez (Marketing Director)- Brand and Design expert. Graphic designer, professional marketer, and ex-sales manager. Mike got his start as a graphic designer for a marketing agency before we went on to start his own freelance agency. Mike also ran a sales team selling B2B SaaS products with great success.
- Maxwell Fitzpatrick (Business Development)- Networking Machine. Max is known for getting things done. You ask and he delivers. Out of college he started his own freelance videography business and was also a marketing director for a tech startup before Kavarii. Max is fluent in sales and management.
- August Germar (Systems Administrator)- He's a hardware genius. Invented his own internet routers and shocked the world. Created multiple tech startups in the hardware field and has been in software development for over 20 years.
- Jay Martinez (Mobile Software Engineer)- Native app foundation and architecture specialist. His primary interests are in mobile development and currently specializes in
The KAC is just like any advisory board, each member will have a say in all aspects of Kavarii with the goal of making it the best possible Video Sharing platform built on the blockchain. There is a maximum of 31 members total in an effort to further decentralize the project and its decisions.
The role of a KAC member is simple: push the platform forward in the best way they can based on their skill set. We aim to create a well-diversified group of people from all backgrounds to get as many different perspectives as possible, with the hopes of being strong across all fronts.
- MultiversX (Previously known as Elrond)
- Frame It
- Crypto Pittz
- CyberPunk City