Welcome to the Kavarii Docs!
Video Streaming the Web3 Way
We’re Kavarii, a video-streaming social network built completely on the blockchain to enable creators to monetize their content faster.
We started building Kavarii when we realized the recent improvements in blockchain technology would be a perfect solution to the problems in creator monetization and infringements of free speech. There is a massive gap between who is contributing and who is being compensated.
There are 113.9 million total creators on Youtube, and 103.8 million, or 90% of those creators don't make a penny uploading content.
On average it typically takes a creator 18.5 months to reach this threshold. Even when Youtubers finally reach this level 96.5% of them won’t make enough revenue to surpass the poverty line in the US.
More Secure | Fewer Restrictions | Data Sovereignty
Think Youtube but on the Blockchain with Zero Ads, every video is an NFT and the community moderates what content stays and what goes. The platform uses a combination of smart contracts, NFT technology, and wallet connectivity to provide an unhackable, transparent, and censorship-resistant user experience. Users and creators can:
- Earn crypto tokens directly from fans with every like, sub, and comment
- Upload or “Mint” every Video as an NFT (Non-Fungible-Token)
- Share freely without fear of being de-platformed or shadow-banned
- Retain their personal data from advertisers
- Store videos on a distributed network of 200k nodes
The ONLY truly blockchain-based video streaming platform.
Kavarii has no email logins, zero ads, and zero intermediaries. It’s a true peer-to-peer social economy where creators earn and interact directly with their fans.
No social media platform that exists (that we know of) has:
- Smart Contracts facilitate every engagement
- Each video is uploaded and stored as an NFT
- Community-led content moderation
- 100% of the revenue generated from likes and tips goes to the creator
- Sign in using their non-custodial crypto wallet